- Blade Material: Durable German Vanadium Steel makes it easy to sharpen and provides a durable, razor sharp edge.
- Handle Material: Exquisite Rosewood handle
- Handle Details: Full tang design for added stability and longevity
- Blade Hardness: 56±2 HRC.
- Blade Finish: Mirror polishing process.
- Blade Sharpness level: Cutting force: 6.0-8.0 N
- Care: Hand Wash Only
- Packing: Gift box
Knife Set (5 Pieces)
- Chef Knife (8 inch) - Length: 330mm, blade length: 200mm, blade thickness: 2.2 mm, blade width: 48 mm, net weight: 175 g.
- Paring Knife (3.5 inch) - Length: 205mm, blade length: 92mm, blade thickness: 2.0 mm, blade width: 22.5 mm, net weight: 84.5 g.
- Utility Knife (5 inch) - Length: 239mm, blade length: 125mm, blade thickness: 2.0 mm, blade width: 23.5 mm, net weight: 94.5 g.
- Santoku Knife (7 inch) - Length: 312mm, blade length: 178mm, blade thickness: 2.2 mm, blade width: 45 mm, net weight:175 g.
- Cleaver Knife (8 inch) - Length: 335mm, blade length: 208mm, blade thickness: 2.2 mm, blade width: 30 mm, net weight: 158 g.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.