The 195mm Chef's Knife features a large blade with a slight curve that facilitates smooth rocking back and forth when cutting, its large surface area allows for scooping and transporting ingredients from the cutting board.
Your kitchen prep time will drop as your cuts become easier. The chef knife is the essential knife every person should own. This knife perfect for mincing, dicing, slicing, and carving, As a cooks knife, it can do it all.
- Blade Size: 195mm
- Blade Composition: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Angle: 12 Degrees
- Handle: Full tang forged steel with 3 Rivet design
- Handle: Dark wood grain
- Care: Hand wash and dry this blade after use to keep it "as new" for years.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.