Take your cooking to the next level. Prepare perfect pan-seared steak, salmon, portobello mushrooms, and chicken with this cast iron skillet.
Discover new recipes like cast iron pizza or baked cast iron pie. The large Chef's Quality Cast Iron Skillet will become an essential tool in your kitchen. Its solid durability means you can use it every day and never have to buy a replacement pan again.
The 30 cm diameter makes it large enough to cook family meals or entertain groups of guests.
- Large Cooking Surface
- Classic Cast Iron Design
- Suitable for All cooktops (including induction)
- Crafted to last a lifetime
- Double pouring spouts
- Professionally pre-seasoned
- Oven, Grill, and Pizza Oven Safe
- Ideal for Camping and Open Flames
Fast Delivery Time
The Chef's Quality Cast Iron Skillet ships from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia and usually gets to you within 2-4 business days.
This skillet is designed to outlast your most reliable cookware and bring you decades of searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying. If you haven't experienced cast iron cooking yet, you're in for a treat.
The solid cast iron construction will provide even heat distribution with no cold and hot spots. Discover all of the meals you can prepare, from seared steak to baked pizza.
Additionally, this frying pan is suitable for outdoor cooking, including for use on an open flame. It will become your best pan to take camping.
Suitable for use on all stovetops including induction, in the oven and freezer.
Diameter: 30.5 cm
Depth: 5.1 cm
Width (including pouring spouts): 32 cm
Length (including handles): 46 cm
Weight: 3.5 kg
Cook some wonderful things with cast iron from delicious pies, cast iron pizza, and pan-seared chops.
Care and Use
Here are some guidelines to ensure the long life of your purchase
- Wash your cast iron cookware with hot, soapy water & dry thoroughly inside and outside.
- Please check to make sure there are no imperfections.
- In the rare event that your product has been damaged in the shipping process, please contact us for a replacement.
- Never heat dry cast iron pans. They are not designed for dry cooking and require a liquid such as water, stock, butter or oil.
- Never use in the microwave.
- Use wood, plastic or nylon utensils. Sharp metal utensils and sharp appliances (e.g. electric mixers) will scratch the surface.
- Always use oven mitts or potholders, as the handles get very hot when exposed to heat. Please use caution.
- Protect countertops/tables by placing “straight from the oven” hot cookware on trivets or heavy cloth.
Care and Cleaning
- Please wash by hand. Dishwashers may cause black cast iron to develop a brown “rust” powder coating.
After each use, wash with dishwashing detergent, warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Don't soak overnight. Prolonged exposure to moisture can cause rust to form on the pan. We recommend soaking in warm soapy water no more than 15 minutes.
- Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse hot cookware in cold water.
- Do not use these cleaning items: Oven cleaners, steel wool, scouring pads, scouring power as they may strip away the seasoning layer.
- Storage: Do not drop or bang cookware against hard surfaces.
- For long storage of black (non-enameled) cookware, coat with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
Why Buy From Us?
Free shipping on carts over $99.