Slow cook, fry, saute and grill with this cast iron enamel cookware set. Experience perfect heat distribution and efficiency and superior durability
Chef's Quality brand products are designed to outlast your most reliable cookware and bring you decades of searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, and roasting.
Each pot and pan has solid cast iron construction that will provide even heat distribution with no cold and hot spots. Discover the flexibility to go from the stovetop into the oven, and onto the table without sacrificing function or style.
Suitable for use on all stovetops including induction, in the oven and freezer.
Dutch Oven - Measures 24cm Diameter / 3.2L (9.4 in / 3.4 Q)
Fry Pan - Measures 25cm Diameter
Griddle - Measures 24cm x 24cm
Chef's Quality manufactures premium quality cast iron and enamel cast iron cookware.
Cast Iron Enamel Care Guide
Chef’s Quality Cookware enamel cast iron products are designed to provide you years of enjoyment in the kitchen. With proper care they are durable and should last a lifetime.
Here are some guidelines to ensure the long life of your purchase
- Wash your cast iron cookware with hot, soapy water & dry thoroughly inside and outside.
- Please check to make sure there are no imperfections.
- In the rare event that your product has been damaged in the shipping process, please contact us for a replacement.
- Never heat dry cast iron pans. They are not designed for dry cooking and require a liquid such as water, stock, butter or oil.
- Never use in the microwave.
- Use wood, plastic or nylon utensils. Sharp metal utensils and sharp appliances (e.g. electric mixers) will damage the enamel coating.
- Always use oven mitts or potholders, as the handles get very hot when exposed to heat. Please use caution.
- Protect countertops/tables by placing “straight from the oven” hot cookware on trivets or heavy cloth.
Care And Cleaning
- Although dishwashers will not harm the enamel coating, we recommend that you wash your cast iron enamel cookware by hand to preserve its original appearance.
- After each use, wash with (non-abrasive) dishwashing detergent, warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Don't soak overnight. Prolonged exposure to moisture can cause rust to form on the exposed cast iron rim. We recommend soaking in warm soapy water 10-20 minutes.
- Allow pans to cool completely before washing.Never immerse hot cookware in cold water as this may cause damage to the enamel coating.
- Do not use these cleaning items: Oven cleaners, steel wool, scouring pads, scouring power as they may strip away the pan seasoning
- Storage: Do not drop or bang cookware against hard surfaces, as enamel may chip.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.