5 Rung Electric Heated Towel Rail
Imagine wrapping yourself up with a warm, dry and fluffy towel after a shower on a cold wintery day. This towel rail heats up as fast as 3 minutes, guaranteeing you with a warm towel or clothing every time. This is the easiest towel rail in the market to install due to its freestanding style that does not require professional installation. Just plug it in and its ready to go. Made of contemporary polished stainless steel, it's a boldly modern piece that will complement your bathroom. Designed to stay constantly at 40- 50°C, giving you the warmness that you're after on every chilly day.
* Portable and free standing
* 6 heated rods
* Constant temperature: 40 - 50°C
* 3 - 5 minutes heat up time
* Polished stainless steel
* Waterproof switch
* Sturdy base
* Quiet operation
* Energy saving
* Easy to install and store
* Ideal for drying towels, clothes, baby blankets, etc
* TUV certified
* Material: Polished stainless steel
* Voltage: AC 220-240V
* Power: 70W
* Heated rods: 5
* Temperature range: 40-50°C
1 x Heated Towel Rail
1 x User Manual
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.