The durable, extra-sharp blade features a premium Japanese VG-0 Damascus steel, high carbon core surrounded by 66 layers of folded Damascus steel. Constructed for strength and beauty, the knives feature a naturally non-stick surface making it easy to chop herbs and mince garlic or onions.
- 8.2-inch Chef Knife (approx. 240g)
- 7-inch Santoku Knife (approx. 213g)
- Handle Details: Triple Riveted Ebony Handle
Factory Direct Delivery Estimate: 5 - 10 Working Days*
*Our Delivery Estimate is based on recent delivery speed. This time estimate may be affected by unforeseen events.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.