This beautiful, sharp and durable Santoku knife will be a perfect addition to your kitchen preparation tools. The Santoku style is growing in popularity because of its elegant design and versatility in the kitchen. Slice poultry, meat, fish and veggies with ease with this quality knife.
- Description: Damascus chef knife
- Material : 67 layers Japanese Damascus steel & 10Cr15CoMoV core.
- Handle Style: Excellent Pakka wood, with surface polishing.
- Hardness: 60±2 HRC
- Material and craft: Multilayer Damascus steel imported from Japan 10Cr15CoMoV core optical lens processing forging process.
- Sharpness level: the level of cutting force: 6.0-8.0 N international standards.
- Packing: gift box by hand, black corrugated cardboard (shockproof, pressure defense, mold proof).
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.