Santoku, when translated from Japanese, means "Three Uses" which refers to the cutting tasks this blade performs with ease - slicing, dicing and mincing.
This blade is constructed to be a durable, functional and beautiful addition to your kitchen.
It is forged with 41 unique grinding processes that sharpen and perfect the 15 degree blade into to a valuable asset in any kitchen.
- Blade Size: 7 inch
- Blade Composition: 3Cr13mov Stainless Steel
- Blade Angle: 15 Degrees
- Features: Granton edge design make performing clean cuts a breeze.
- Handle: Full tang forged steel with polished Pakka Wood finish
- Handle: Ergonomic moulding with 3 stainless steel rivets.
- Care: Hand wash and dry this blade after use to keep it "as new" for years.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.