- Description: Ivory Laguiole 24piece Cutlery Set - Knives & Forks
- Design: French, handcrafted, stainless steel
Details: 6 x Spoons 23.5cm / 6 x Forks 21.5cm / 6 x Serrated Knives 23.5cm / 6 x Teaspoons 16.5cm / Tray 32x20x5cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Handles made from coloured resin
- Care and Cleaning: Hand Wash Only
More about Laguiole Andre Verdier
The Laguiole knife was originally designed in 1829 by Jean-Pierre Calmels. His concept of an elegantly styled blade with a distinct forged "bee" symbol became a trademark of excellence and peerless craftsmanship. Each Laguiole Andre Verdier piece is masterfully forged from stainless steel & finished with steel bolsters, five-rivet handles, and a full tang construction. This attention to detail ensures expert balance and superior durability.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.