Stored elegant packaging, it is an ideal gift of choice for home chefs. Additionally, it is ideal for cooking beginners, professional chefs, and ordinary households.
The blade of this cooking chef knife is made of 67 layers of Damascus steel. The signature Damascus steel veins, naturally formed by forging the steel plates, provide a natural and beautiful finish.
- Category: Santoku Kitchen Knives
- Blade Material: 67 Layers of Damascus Steel
- Handle Material: Madagascar Dalbergia Wood
- Certification: FDA,EEC,CIQ
- Brand Name: HEZHEN
- Feature: Stocked,Eco-Friendly
- Full Length: 320mm
- Handle Length: 140mm
- Blade Length: 180mm
- Blade Width: 46mm
- Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Thickness: 2.4mm
- Net Weight: 215g
- Edge Angle: 15 degrees
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.