- 3.5 inch Paring knife
- 5 inch Utility knife
- 6.8 inch Nakiri knife
- 7 inch Santoku knife
- 8 inch Chef knife
- Stainless steel kitchen scissors
- Natural acacia wood block
- Blade Material: 67 Layer Damascus Steel
- Handle Material: Premium Pakkawood
- Core Hardness: 60±2 HRC
- Angle of the Edge: 15 Degree per side
- Sharpness: Cutting force: 6.0-8.0 N international standards.
- Packing: Gift box
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.