The unique design of the all-purpose Santoku knife (a distinctive rounded down tip and flat blade) make it great at chopping. Similar to a classic chef’s knife in its utility, the Santoku knife is slightly shorter and lighter, making it a favorite with people who prefer slicing or chopping styles of cutting.
The Santoku knife has a thin blade and flat bottom, making it perfect for dicing and cutting veggies, fish, and meat.
- Knife Type: Santoku Knife
- Blade Length: 180mm / 7-inch
- Knife Length: 320mm
- Knife Weight: 213g
- Handle Construction: Triple Riveted Ebony Handle
- Blade Colour: Silver/Metallic
- Blade Material: 67 Layer Damascus Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60+/- 2HRC
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.