Buy the skillet for $59.99 and get the griddle for 1/2 price (Normally $49.95).
This cast iron cookware set brings the best of both worlds with a large 30cm skillet and a beautiful cast iron enamel griddle pan.
All of the versatility of the popular Chef's Quality Skillet with a griddle companion.
Cast Iron Skillet Features
- Large Cooking Surface
- Classic Cast Iron Design
- Suitable for All cooktops (including induction)
- Crafted to last a lifetime
- Double pouring spouts
- Professionally pre-seasoned
- Oven, Grill, and Pizza Oven Safe
- Ideal for Camping and Open Flames
Griddle Pan Features
- Grill ridges create authentic grill marks
- Channels and pouring spout drain grease for a healthy alternative to nonstick cooking
- The high sides and superior heat-retentive qualities of cast iron provide efficient even cooking
- Cooks well in high heat to seal in the flavor of meat, poultry, fish, and veggies
Fast Delivery Time
The Chef's Quality Cast Iron Skillet and Griddle Bundle ships from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia and usually gets to you within 2-4 business days.
Cast Iron Skillet
Diameter: 30.5 cm
Depth: 5.1 cm
Width (including pouring spouts): 32 cm
Length (including handles): 46 cm
Weight: 3.5 kg
Cast Iron Enamel Griddle
Width: 24 cm
Length: 24 cm
Care and Use
Here are some guidelines to ensure the long life of your purchase
- Wash your cast iron cookware with hot, soapy water & dry thoroughly inside and outside.
- Please check to make sure there are no imperfections.
- In the rare event that your product has been damaged in the shipping process, please contact us for a replacement.
- Never heat dry cast iron pans. They are not designed for dry cooking and require a liquid such as water, stock, butter or oil.
- Never use in the microwave.
- Use wood, plastic or nylon utensils. Sharp metal utensils and sharp appliances (e.g. electric mixers) will scratch the surface.
- Always use oven mitts or potholders, as the handles get very hot when exposed to heat. Please use caution.
- Protect countertops/tables by placing “straight from the oven” hot cookware on trivets or heavy cloth.
- Please wash by hand. Dishwashers may cause black cast iron to develop a brown “rust” powder coating.
- After each use, wash with dishwashing detergent, warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Don't soak overnight. Prolonged exposure to moisture can cause rust to form on the pan. We recommend soaking in warm soapy water no more than 15 minutes.
- Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse hot cookware in cold water.
- Do not use these cleaning items: Oven cleaners, steel wool, scouring pads, scouring power as they may strip away the seasoning layer.
- Storage: Do not drop or bang cookware against hard surfaces.
- For long storage of black (non-enameled) cookware, coat with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.