The taste of fresh, homemade pasta is worth the time and love you put into it. Impress your family and friends with delicious spaghetti, fettucini and noodle cuts.
Description: 2 Die Portable Pasta Maker & Roller Machine: Make Noodles, Spaghetti & Fettuccine. Heavy-duty hand operated pasta/noodle machine is a great tool for the pasta/noodle lover.
- 100% Brand New.
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Stainless steel, Galvanized surface
- Clamp: Black plastic
- Overall Size: 7"L x 7.6"W x 5.2"H
- Width of Flat Roller and Cutting Die: 7"
- Wide Cutting Die: 0.18"/4.5mm
- Narrow Cutting Die: 0.08"/2mm
- Thickness of Flat Roller Setting: 0.5mm to 3mm
- Hand Operated
- Convenient removable handle for storage
- Vice bench mechanism for stability
- Adjustable steel rollers for kneading dough
- Flat roller plus 2 cutting dies for narrow or wide pasta/noodle
HOW TO PREPARE THE MACHINE FOR USE.
Fix the machine onto the table with the clamp provided and insert the handle into the roller hole. When using the machine for the first time. clean it with a dry cloth to remove any excess oil. To clean the rollers, pass a small quantity of dough through them and then throw the dough away.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MIXTURE (sample recipe)
Serves 6 people
Ingredients:500g(~1 lb) soft wheat flour and 5 eggs; instead of using 5 eggs you can use a glass of natural mineral water. For "al dente" pasta, mix 250 g of soft wheat flour with 250g of durum wheat flour. Do not add any salt! Pour the flour into a bowl and the eggs into the middle of the flour. Mix the eggs with a fork until they are completely blended with the flour. Knead the mixture with your hands until it is completely homogenous and consistent. If the mixture is too dry add some water. if it is too soft add some flour. A good mixture should never stick to your fingers. Remove the mixture from the bowl and place it onto a lightly floured table, If necessary, continue to knead the mixture and cut it into small pieces. Tip: do not use eggs straight from the fridge!
MAINTENANCE OF THE MACHINE
1.During use, clean the scrapers underneath the smooth rollers every so often with a piece of kitchen paper.
2.Never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher.
3.To clean the machine after use, use a brush or a wooden rod.
4.To clean the inside of the machine, remove the plastic protectors.
5.If necessary put several drops of olive oil on the ends of the cutting rollers.
6.Do not insert knives or cloths in between the rollers!
7.After use, replace the machine and its accessories back in their original box.
1 x Pasta/Noodle Maker
1 x Handle
1 x Vice Bench
Please allow extra dispatch and delivery time for this item
SHIPPING SPEED: If your item requires delivery in less than 10 working days, please visit our shipping page before ordering
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Delivery Policy: We have a simple delivery guarantee. If your item doesn't arrive or is damaged in transit, we step in to make it right.
- Shipping Speed: Not all of our items ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Visit our Shipping Page for more detail on shipping times.
- Returns: If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund. You can find our return policy here.
Chef's Quality Cookware is more than just another online retailer selling pots and pans. We sell not only top quality products, but strive to give our customers a positive online shopping experience.
In just a few clicks you can purchase cookware at the intersection between elegant and functional. What's more, we stand by every product we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for an exchange or refund.